Sunday, November 10, 2013

Whit Dog Cafe

 
 
 
I was in Philadelphia when I came across the
White Dog Café.
 Located at 3420 Samson St. The White Dog Café is know for it's contemporary American cuisine and for  purchasing only the freshest ingredients from local farmers. I heard of this restaurant many times and decided to give it a try and this is what I ordered.




I chose the Beet Salad 
 







Crisped slices of granny smith apples, lightly fried tofu, and creamy goat cheese crumbles on top of a bed of fresh organic arugula









and the appetizer special of the day, Oysters on the half shell.








I assumed the Oysters were going to be raw but the black caviar made up for it and they were still a knock out.
 
I later learned that all the restaurants fruits and vegetables are purchased from farms that do not participate in the use antibiotics, pesticides, hormones and other harmful chemicals. HORAY!            I will definitely come back to The White Dog Café, Two Thumbs Up!






No comments:

Post a Comment